A community for eParticipation practitioners
We want to establish an active and vivid community of project initiators and other interested institutions to enable a peer-to-peer exchange. Accomplished practitioners have valuable knowledge that other, less experienced practitioners can benefit from. Collaboration and the sharing of advice in a community of likeminded activists can strengthen eParticipation skills across Europe.
Community members benefit from
- online peer-to-peer exchange in a European community
- involvement in co-creation and optimization of OPIN and eLearning materials
- participation in joint activities
- opportunities to learn more about new technological developments
- invitations to local meetings bringing together municipalities, youth organization and practitioners